Map point data provided by iDigBio.
- C6 Sequence (Elkhorn)
- C5 Sequence (Lower Whitewater, Liberty, Waynesville)
- C4 Sequence (Arnheim)
- C3 Sequence (Mount Auburn, Corryville)
- C2 Sequence (Bellevue, Fairview: Fairmount, Mount Hope)
- C1 Sequence (Clays Ferry/Kope: McMicken, Southgate, Economy/Fulton)
Identification in Hand Sample
- Depressed spire
- Two to three volutions
- Angular whorls
- Aperture rhombic oval
- Sub-lenticular shell twice as wide as high
- Shell very small, sub-lenticular, about twice as wide as high; spire much depressed; volutions two or three, angular a little below the middle, increasing moderately in size, and with barely perceptible convexity on the upper side; sutures deeply impressed; umbilicus large; aperture rhombic oval; surface smooth.
Height of a specimen of the usual size, 0.02 inch; breadth, 0.04 inch. This species differs from both C. minuta and C. parvula, Hall, in having a larger umbilicus, the spire much more depressed, and the whorls angular instead of rounded.